Sunday, May 17, 2020

Mirtmirt aka TripShip “Blow That Negative Mindset Out” (Placenta Recordings 2020) (NEW SINGLE!!!)

Mirtmirt aka TripShip “Blow That Negative Mindset Out” (Placenta Recordings 2020)


LISTEN TO THE FIRST SINGLE:


Mirtmirt aka TripShip debut EP coming this summer on Placenta Recordings. Stay tuned at http://placentarecordings.bandcamp.com

Mirt.
I'm TripShip or Ship for short, plz.❤
This is my meat suit that I dress up & express however I please.
Desert rat-bunny for life & have been designing clothes since I was 9; that's my passion for life. Here is another side I wanna try, because I feel its difficult for me to speak sometimes with my anxiety, but I wanted to be true & let you know you're not alone & you got this.
Much love.

Instagram: @TripShipFashion
SoundCloud: @Mirtmirt
Engineered by Tobias
Studio: #IDDCstudios
Label: Placenta Recordings 2020
Executive Producer: Jay Watson

#Mirtmirt #TripShip #PlacentaRecordings #Detroit #Michigan #Phoenix #Arizona #Rap #HipHop #Vaporwave #Horrorcore #Inspirational #DarkArt #UndergroundRap #Punk #Raver #Emo #Psychedelic #GothGoth #HorrorcoreRap #Vaportrap #NewMusic #ComingSoon #UpNext #UndergroundHipHop #SuicideAwareness 😼

No comments:

Post a Comment