Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Devil's Night Gangstaz presents: Pig DukE - Fuck It, My Penis Got Shot​.​.​.​(​Placenta Recordings #533 - 2019)

Devil's Night Gangstaz presents: Pig DukE - Fuck It, My Penis Got Shot​.​.​.​(​Placenta Recordings #533 - 2019)



Don't get caught. Stop snitchin'. Watch the homies close. R.I.P. Pig DukE! 

Post-humus release from deceased member of the Devil's Night Gangstaz, Detroit's own Pig DukE. Known for running the streets past sun up, being a ruthless crack head, taking no shorts and no losses. R.I.P. Pig DukE. I'm on my way to get some motherfuckin' campechanos tacos right now, dawg. Smoke 1, shit smoke 2 for the DukE. K.E.I.L. 4 life + beyond the grave. Southwest Detroit all the way to the eastside Gratiot avenue motherfucker! This tape was recorded on microcassette with a boombox underneath an overpass that was PD's final resting place. This very cassette was torn from his cold dead hands and transferred immediately to the Placenta Recordings vault. All raps were spat freestyle, recorded in one take by the man himself. Nitty, gritty ass comedic hip-hop lovers of Horrorcore, weed, and gangsta shit need be the only 2 apply. Many made fun of this man, but his face now haunts them nightly in their sleep. Give this dead junkie a fuckin' chance, ho!

Released August 21, 2019 

Executive Producer: Jay Watson 
Beats: Rostov OG Booking & Beats 
Released by: Placenta Recordings 



RESPECT: D.N.G../I.C.P./T.E.G.B./P.R.F./K.E.I.L./S.U.C. 

R.I.P. DJ SCREW

#avantgarde #comedy #drugmusic #experimental #gangstarap #grindcore #horrorcore #noise #psychedelic #screwedandchopped #stonerrap #undergroundrap #vaporwave #wickedshit #worldstar #Detroit #Michigan #PlacentaRecordings #PigDukE #DevilsNightGangstaz #Juggalo #Juggalette #AcidRap #SouthwestDetroit #EastsideDetroit #HoodFamous

No comments:

Post a Comment