Saturday, December 1, 2018

Amdukias Blasphemy - Sound Of The Blasphemy (Placenta Recordings #478 - 2018)

Amdukias Blasphemy - Sound Of The Blasphemy (Placenta Recordings #478 - 2018)



Hello! :D 

My name is Amdukias Blasphemy, and I am a Speedcore producer from Mexico. 

This is my very first Album. 

I hope you like it ^u^ 

================================================================================================= 

Tracklist: 

1.- Sound Of The Blasphemy .... (01:12) 
2.- There's A Drought At The Fountain Of Youth .... (00:49) 
3.- SatanMorphosis .... (02:31) 
4.-Hardcore As I Fall .... (03:17) 
5.- El Payaso Te Observa .... (04:17) 
6.- I'm Okn't (WTF!) .... (01:36) 

Bonus Tracks: 
7.- Hardcore To Da Bone (Amdukias Blasphemy Remix) .... (02:50) 
8.- Sound Of The Blasphemy (Demo) .... (01:35) 

=================================================================================================

Released December 1, 2018 

Cover edit by Jay Watson, original concept art by Amdukias Blasphemy. 

Released by Jay Watson/Placenta Recordings/Detroit, Michigan 


Contact: placentarecordings@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment